Walt Disney World. MNSSHP Hallowishes Fireworks 2016.



Our third trip to the most magical place on Earth, is booked for arrival after the Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Parties (MNSSHP) have finished. Boo. On the bright side though, we will get to experience all that WDW has to offer at Christmas, and we are hoping to grab some tickets to the Christmas Party!


MNSSHP has been one of our favourite Disney moments - we have been lucky enough to have got to two of them so far.

The Halloween parties offer guests with tickets (purchased separately from normal Park admission tickets) a special Halloween parade and fireworks display, Hallowishes, as well as the fantastic Trick or Treating stations (you come away with so much candy!) I think Hallowishes is my favourite of all the fireworks display, although this could change later this year when I see Happily Ever After.

Even though I managed to film & photography the vast majority of Hallowishes from behind a tree - I promise at the time it felt like the best spot (we were just in front of the Crystal Palace) - but the music that accompanies Hallowishes is amazing! I am a big fan of the likes of A Nightmare Before Christmas.

I am also working on a little video to put together all the clips I caught of the Halloween parade.

Have you been to MNSSHP? Which was your favourite part?






No comments