PaperGang Box by Ohh Deer.


I am a huge lover of stationary, and when I discovered the fab-u-lous Ohh Deer were starting a monthly stationary subscription box, I couldn't resist signing up for the first box to check it out!


Ohh Deer is bursting full of wonderfully quirky stationary & gift items, so I expected the PaperGang box to give me a quick fix on my love of off-beat stationary items.

How does the PaperGang box works.

"The papergang is Ohh Deer's way of expressing a deep rooted obsession with papery goodness.

Each month you will receive a box filled with brilliant stationery. The product selection will vary but will include the likes of: greeting cards, notebooks, desk accessories and art prints.

You will never get a repeat box.
Each month will be designed with an artist and a theme so all of your new accessories make a lovely family.

Almost all product will be exclusive to the papergang
for a period of time before it goes on sale in ohh deer's shop."

Sounded good to me! The box is priced at £9.95 and postage is charged at an additional £1.95 for UK customers. There is also a choice of 3 subscription packages costing £29.00 for 3 months, £56.00 for 6 months, and £109.95 for 1 year.

I chose to purchase just the one box to see how I felt about the service & quality, before deciding to commit to anymore boxes.

I waited with baited breathe for a few weeks, and this morning, it finally landed at my door.  I love the simplicity & colour of the outer packaging, and I also love the Make a Rhino feature too (keep an eye on my Instagram feed for my Rhino!)

Time to take a peak inside & see what goodies I got!









Box Contents:-

  • Lined "NOTES" notebook
  • Non-lined patterned notebook
  • x2 pencils - "TFIF" and "Bish Bash Bosh"
  • Sheet of patterned gift wrapping paper
  • Drew PaperGang iron-on patch
  • Daily Doodle journal (only packed into 300 of the boxes, Yipee!)
 
I am really pleased with my box, for a first box it definitely has me intrigued to see what future boxes have to offer. What do you think? Did you sign-up for PaperGang, or would you consider it? Leave me a comment & let me know.


3 comments

  1. Looks interesting! I really need to get around to ordering from Ohh Deer, their things always look so nice :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks really cool! I've never seen a paper based box like this. It really looks like something I'd enjoy. I'll have to look into this more. Thanks for sharing!

    Stephanie ● Sartorial Diner

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks really lovely! I always love buying little pieces like this, so many notebooks! It's definitely something I'd try, I'd just worry I wouldn't use them all enough!

    Jasmin Charlotte

    ReplyDelete