Spring Box of Lame - That Lame Company.


I love stationery! Since starting my blog, I have come across so many small, talented stationery companies, that purchasing their pretty goods has turned into an addiction.

Today's post is focusing on a new discovery of mine - That Lame Company - and their brilliant stationery box, the Spring Box of Lame.


Let me start by saying this box is huge! In total, there were 18 items in my box - along with a little easter chick, lindt sweet & a fun size bag of malteasers. All for the grand sum of £21.00 & free UK postage.

The box promises to contain a large select of some of the wonderful products That Lame Company has to offer:-

  • x1 notebook of your choice or leave it to be a surprise (just as I did!) - choice of either perfect or wire bound
  • x5, yes five, art prints
  • x1 gold print - exclusive to the box
  • x2 A5 notepads - the meal planner and essential notes
  • x1 A6 notepad
  • x2 50 post-it notepads
  • x2 greetings cards
  • And a twig pencil!



Alongside That Lame Company's offerings, a few extra treats have been added into the mix from their small business partners. I received:-



I love the products - particular favourites are the week planner and Plum Bowtique's colourful bunny rabbit rabbit. I love rabbits!

I think the box is extremely well priced, considering it would have cost over £50.00 to purchase everything separately.

Did you buy the Spring Box of Lame? Do you have a favourite stationery box? Leave me a comment below.




5 comments

  1. Oh that's so much beautiful stationery! And it's all so pretty! I've been going back and forth between buying the box for so long :o

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! There was so much, I had to photograph on the floor - a first for me!

      Jemma

      Delete
  2. The not books look so cute!aquateraa.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blog is darling, I love the header! This box is anything but lame, the stationary looks so beautiful! I love the pretty fonts and twig pencil :D xx

    elizabeth ♡ ”Ice Cream” whispers Clara | (doing follow for follow on bloglovin or instagram)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow! These things are so pretty and cute!! I love ALL :) have a wonderful week xx

    aishettina.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete